Re: Help Wanted With The Command Prompt On Windows

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi JM Casey:
Maybe you can help me better.
Actually, I am trying to root my Android phone, and I am expected to
type in some commands in to the CMD window. I have to have my phone
connected to my computer.
I do al these, and I type the appropriate commands, and I get the
messages I spelt out in my earlier mail.
That is the issue. I've tried doing this several times.
Ibrahim.

And, as a diagnostic test, use a simple command
dir
as the thing you either type or paste in, then hit enter.  DIR has been a
valid Windows command for as long as windows has existed.  And if you've
opened Command Prompt with admin privileges, and are sitting in
C:\Windows\system32 you will get a long stream of results from the DIR
command.

Command prompt is not case sensitive.

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless
you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon