Re: Numpad Nav Mode add-on updated for 2021.1 compatibility!

JinYoun

Ah ha, got it.
Thank you very much for this clarification.

NVDA 2021.1 has not yet been released.  If you're on 2020.4 you have the
latest production release.

Luke was just letting people know that this add-on he created has already
been checked out and is definitely compatible with NVDA 2021.1 (as
development snapshots of same have been around for quite a while now).

I suspect part of his reason for posting (and I could be wrong) was in
response to my Admin Notice on 5/21/2021: Be prepared for some bumps in the
NVDA road - Major Change is coming . . . (
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/be_prepared_for_some_bumps_in/82992978?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,82992978
)

All add-on developers are going to have to do the work necessary to make
sure their add-ons are identified as being compatible with NVDA 2021.1 if
they actually are.  None will just "carry over as being compatible" because
there are some major changes to the NVDA code that are occurring.

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless
you hate them.  And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon