Issue With NVDA and Settings Button in GMail Account

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I have GMail set up to use with Thunderbird mail client locally, so I haven't done much on the GMail web interface in years.  I was trying to assist someone with changing their web interface settings.  When I clicked on the settings button in GMail's web interface, nothing happened. This is with NVDA latest stable build 2020.4 and Firefox latest version.  GMail is set to standard view.

Does anyone else experience this issue?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"