Re: MalwareBytes Premium Reporting Possible False Positive With a File in the Acapela Colibri Voice Bundle

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 12:22 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
its been abandond
-
Still doesn't matter, as the scanner makers are able to do their own analysis to determine whether the positive is real or false.  If they determine it's false, the definitions are updated not to flag that specific piece of software for anyone again.

I can't tell anyone that they must report  suspected false positives to the various scanner makers, but you're doing yourself a favor and a kindness for many, many others if you do this and they respond by making a change to stop the flagging.

      ~ Brian Vogel