From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 2:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2021.1 Beta 1 is now available

Hi everyone,

Beta 1 of NVDA 2021.1 is now available for download and testing. There are many (four paragraphs of) fixes, updates & information (including a note about add-ons) on the release announcement where you can also download the beta: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-1beta1/

Please do feel encouraged to test it and let us know any issues you find.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen