Re: NVDA and Google Sheets/Docs

Devin Prater

I actually tried Google docs a while ago. Things seem to work okay, except when I arrow around, if there is italicized text, NVDA doesn't show that text is italicized if I arrow around. LibreOffice doesn't do this either, so maybe it's just an NVDA thing.

Devin Pratersent from Gmail.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:33 AM, <babcockldpvi@...> wrote:

Kerry:

Yes, it should do as Google Sheets and Docs have been designed to work with NVDA.

I have created a few help videos about using NVDA, keyboard shortcuts and Google Docs- the playlist can be found on YouTube here.

Also the same videos appear on my blog, together with full written transcripts and you can find that here.

Thanks,