From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Huber
Sent: 12 September 2016 14:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: *** SPAM *** [nvda] Navigation Pane

Hi Gene:
I always thought that it was NVDAkey-f3 withought the control to repeat the search. Actually, that seems to work for me.
Kevin Huber

did you use nvda control f3 to repeat the search? That is the correct
procedure. NVDA key control f for the firrst search. NVDA control f3
for repetitions. It may not matter but at this point, we don't know
if the problem is the command being used or the way NVDA search works in Word.