From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 5:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Satisfaction Survey 2021

NV Access are pleased to invite you to participate in the NVDA Satisfaction Survey 2021. As in previous years, this is a simple, three-question survey, open to NVDA users and testers around the world: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_6qHLmpFPvt4TwWUgVcuzHNxPI45BAdjGjvAD0GFVx8/edit?ts=60a394d2

Please do participate, and share with our thanks!

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager