Re: NVDA Satisfaction Survey 2021

Edited

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 12:57 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
“Is the use primarily for Accessibility testing?” Does an answer “yes” mean that the person does not use NVDA for purposes of accessing everything on the computer but only while testing the accessibility of apps?
-
That's how I've always taken that question.

I think it's meant to differentiate feedback from people like myself, who use NVDA for accessibility testing purposes, but who do not depend on it in any way or use it as our primary, or even secondary, method of gaining access to "all things on the PC."

I'll be curious to see if my interpretation, and it looks like yours as well, is congruent with what the people who posed the question were trying to get at.

My feedback, though not frequent nor in the depth that some give, cannot possibly be as comprehensive as what might come from someone using a screen reader as "a daily driver" could likely provide.  You all can and will hit certain things I'm highly unlikely to at random.

      ~ Brian Vogel