Re: Keyboard not acting normal

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 02:06 PM, Nevzat Adil wrote:
Now only the arrows do not work right, but I imagine
after a while they'll start working, too when all is dry.
-
If it was plain tea you do have some hope.  If it was tea with milk and/or sugar, don't hold your breath.

Anything other than a water spill is generally "certain death" for a laptop keyboard.  And I don't say that to be "Debbie Downer" but because of long experience.  You may end up having to use an external keyboard and/or getting the keyboard replaced.

I hope you luck out.

      ~ Brian Vogel