Is Oracle Data Management screen-reader accessible?

Arlene

Here is the question a friend asked about a job she’s applying for. Here’s the e-mail with the correct spelling.

Hello, all.

I’m seeking work with t tech as a customer service representative. They use oracle data management software. Is this accessible with either jaws or N V D a? Thanks so much and have a great day. This person called Freedom Scientific and they told her to call the Oracle company. I don’t think they have an idea what Jaws or any screen reader is. Would NVDA work with it?

Sent from

Sent from Mail for Windows 10