Re: Keyboard not acting normal

It was after someone mentioned spillage that it occurred to me it
could be the culprit.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nevzat,

The fact that you had a spill was your most likely answer to begin with.

This was a vital piece of diagnostic information that should not have been
omitted.  All the other speculation likely would not have occurred had this
been mentioned.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression,
which are contained in and actuated by the body.  What you do and say is the
clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel

--
Nevzat Adil