Re: Running Commands with Admin Privilege

Jackie

Martin, I find a *very* reliable, as in thus far foolproof, way to get
to command prompt is by bringing up the run dialog (windows key + r)
then typing cmd & pressing ctrl+shift+enter. This eliminates Kertonna
unpredictabilities, or whatever MS calls its alleged assistant NOW.

And to add what Joseph has said, once you find your "preferred road to Rome"
then stick with it.

Microsoft has always had the annoying, or blessed, depending on your
perspective, habit of giving you way multiple ways to achieve precisely the
same ends.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression,
which are contained in and actuated by the body.  What you do and say is the
clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel