locked Re: History with Jarte and NVDA

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 10:20 AM, Gene wrote:
And if you can still purchase it for whatever features you may want, I see no reason not to do so.
-
Gene, just as a note, there is no version that requires purchase anymore.  When the developers ceased development they put Jarte Plus, which was the fuller-featured purchased version, on their downloads page at no cost.  The final version was 6.2.

      ~ Brian Vogel