locked Re: Does turning-on "BitLocker" cause any accessibility issues?

Richard,

           I would suggest you might want to take these questions up on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group.  There are likely to be more folks who are actively using Bitlocker there, and can definitively answer your questions.  This really is out-of-scope for the NVDA group.

           My final word with regard to backup is do not use the legacy Backup & Restore (Windows 7) feature.  Microsoft deprecated the core component of that utility all the way back at Version 1709.  That means that it, like IE, could be pulled at any time of Microsoft's choosing.  Their official statement back then was to choose and use a third-party utility.  Microsoft Announcement of Deprecated Features, including SIB [Backup and Restore (Windows 7), V1709]

      ~ Brian Vogel