From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vaibhav Saraf
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 5:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Does turning-on "BitLocker" cause any accessibility issues?

Hi,

I have bitlocker on my work laptop. NVDA does not speak anything on the screen. It appears way before NVDA gets initialized.

Not sure if it is a general behaviour or my company has configured it wrongly.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

On Mon, 24 May 2021 at 18:18, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I have a PC running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and NVDA 2020.4.  Soon, I will turn-on BitLocker.  Will doing so trigger any accessibility issues?

Thanks,

Richard