From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Martin
McCormick
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 10:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Cc: Martin McCormick <martin.m@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Running Commands with Admin Privilege

Thank you. I found the right setting and unchecked the box that gives you
Power Shell by default and now it's Command Prompt. The context menu does
reflect the change plus Command-prompt (Admin)does make you run the UAC
step.

This probably sounds a bit obsessive, but I called up the
Command-prompt in admin mode twice from Windows+x and I saw the correct
prompt both times.

Martin