From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: May 25, 2021 02:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Running Commands with Admin Privilege

Martin, I find a *very* reliable, as in thus far foolproof, way to get to command prompt is by bringing up the run dialog (windows key + r) then typing cmd & pressing ctrl+shift+enter. This eliminates Kertonna unpredictabilities, or whatever MS calls its alleged assistant NOW.

And to add what Joseph has said, once you find your "preferred road to Rome"
then stick with it.

Microsoft has always had the annoying, or blessed, depending on your
perspective, habit of giving you way multiple ways to achieve
precisely the same ends.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and
expression, which are contained in and actuated by the body. What you
do and say is the clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel