Re: Running Commands with Admin Privilege

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 01:31 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
A bit about "comma": that's usually the way I write commands (others may have different ideas).
-
As do I, and as does most documentation where a multi-key press, in order must occur, e.g., WinKey+X,A to run a command prompt (in my case) with admin privileges or NVDA+N,T,A to open the NVDA Add-Ons Manager.

I just couldn't interpret the meaning of, "I hit comma and it did nothing," in this context.  Just like the plus sign in two-keystroke at once sequences isn't interpreted literally, nor should comma ever be.  Some will write out something like NVDA+N, followed by T, followed by A, but that gets really unmanageable really fast.

      ~ Brian Vogel