Re: Running Commands with Admin Privilege

Jackie

I tend to use a > sign in such circumstances. It was what I was taught
when doing malware fighter training.

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 01:31 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

A bit about "comma": that's usually the way I write commands (others may
have different ideas).
-
As do I, and as does most documentation where a multi-key press, in order
must occur, e.g., WinKey+X,A to run a command prompt (in my case) with admin
privileges or NVDA+N,T,A to open the NVDA Add-Ons Manager.

I just couldn't interpret the meaning of, "I hit comma and it did nothing,"
in this context.  Just like the plus sign in two-keystroke at once sequences
isn't interpreted literally, nor should comma ever be.  Some will write out
something like NVDA+N, followed by T, followed by A, but that gets really
unmanageable really fast.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression,
which are contained in and actuated by the body.  What you do and say is the
clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel