locked Re: Does turning-on "BitLocker" cause any accessibility issues?

tim

I have it turned on this laptop when I got it.

Don't have to use any passwords. You setup your Microsoft account and local. Then you get win10 startup with your choice of pin, face with ir camera, and finger print. You can turn all that off also to log in how you like.

now here comes the problem. You need the bitlocker key if going to do any resets or restoring from any backups. They are locked to your Microsoft account. That key will let you back in that drive or anyother drive you have bitlocked..

On 5/25/2021 11:39 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi Louis!

Interesting.  When you say “power on,” does that mean 1) from a restart a.k.a. “soft boot” or 2) an actual cold start by pressing the power button a.k.a. “hard boot” - or both?

Thanks,

Richard