Re: Running Commands with Admin Privilege

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 02:26 PM, Jackie wrote:
I tend to use a > sign in such circumstances.
-
I'd definitely get that, but I can tell you that I have not seen that notation commonly used.

I sometimes used that when trying to show a shorthand transition through various windows or dialogs, e.g., Settings > System > Power & sleep pane.  But more recently I just comma separate them.  I think I started doing that when I had to listen to, rather than just see, the > sign notation.  I want it to read as nothing more than a brief pause, and commas do that.

      ~ Brian Vogel