Difficulty accessing links in confidential E-mails with NVDA

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I’ve been having difficulty accessing links in confidential E-mails with NVDA.  JAWS doesn’t seem to have a problem.  I have to try to activate the links multiple times before they open correctly.  Before that, a browser window pops up saying something like “http://resedential”, and mentions Internet Explorer as the browser being opened, but Edge is my default browser.  I can’t provide an example because they are in confidential E-mails.  Has anyone come across this?

Thanks,

Louise