Re: Running Commands with Admin Privilege

Jackie

Some habits are hard to break :).

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 02:26 PM, Jackie wrote:

I tend to use a > sign in such circumstances.
-
I'd definitely get that, but I can tell you that I have not seen that
notation commonly used.

I sometimes used that when trying to show a shorthand transition through
various windows or dialogs, e.g., Settings > System > Power & sleep pane.
But more recently I just comma separate them.  I think I started doing that
when I had to listen to, rather than just see, the > sign notation.  I want
it to read as nothing more than a brief pause, and commas do that.

I do not understand why some seek to separate a person from their actions.
The self is composed of an individual’s thoughts, actions, and expression,
which are contained in and actuated by the body.  What you do and say is the
clearest indicator of who you are.

~ Brian Vogel