Re: Difficulty accessing links in confidential E-mails with NVDA

I presume you're using the Outlook email client which, for some reason, is still "married to" IE for opening links at this time.  This was recently discussed, but I don't think on this group, as a spin-off of the removal of IE next June.  Microsoft is going to have to tweak Outlook either to be "married to" Edge or to use whatever the user has set as the default browser.

Although I know you cannot share confidential material in public.  A mock up of one of these where the text is a random sentence or two and where you substitute the real links with something like http://washingtonpost.com would go a long way toward trying to figure out what's going on.

      ~ Brian Vogel