From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Difficulty accessing links in confidential E-mails with NVDA

But isn’t it the case that outside of this newsletter, your default browser opens?  Mine almost always does.

Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 3:53 PM

I am not using Outlook, but I’m using software that is no longer supported.  I didn’t mention that due to the out-of support rule.  I just tried again with another link, and got the message “Internet Explorer: Address not valid”.

Louise