Re: Microsoft Excel and NVDA

I had the same issue yesterday when I tried to create an invoice. I
use Office 2010. I did not have that issue before. Good thing I also
have JAWS as a backup.

On 5/26/21, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
Have you checked, in the NVDA configurations, Document formating, to
announce cell coordinates?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 05:30 de 26/05/2021, Eilana Benish escreveu:

Good morning

I have a serious problem with Microsoft Excel

When using the arrow keys or the tab key, to move between cells in
Microsoft Excel, even on the gnu document, NVDA announces the word
cell instead of the cell coordinates.

I`M USING THE LAST VERSION OF nvda AND I DID NOT MADE ENNY CHANGES –
SO THIS IS WEIRD.

I HOPE MICROSOFT DID NOT MADE UPDATE TO THE MICROSOFT 365 OFFICE THAT
COSSES THIS PROBLEM.

--

*ובכבוד רב,***

*אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200*

*ייעוץ, ליווי והערכת נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות
מידע*<https://adn-accesstime.com>**

*טלפון ישיר 📱+972-50-7100367| דוא"ל 📧**benish.ilana@gmail.com*
<mailto:benish.ilana@gmail.com>*
*