From: "Arlene" <nedster66@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 3:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] To all xp users who were running dropbox

Hmmm, perhaps whatever he does works. Like I said with my xp Compaq it crawled on IE just before I donated it to a sighted user. Firefox it was beautiful. It was still slow. It didn’t even have a dvd player. The person who used it only used it for schooling. If I had kept it. It would have died perhaps 2011. Or sooner. It couldn’t hold jaws 11. I had to go back to ten.