Re: checklist to perform web accessibility test with NVDA

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 04:16 AM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
Again, I know and agree with all of this; I was just responding to the question asked.
-
Sometimes, going beyond "responding to the question asked" is a value-added service when you have background the questioners don't.  I think that this is what we're all trying to do, in one way or another, at this point.

The original question is really ill-posed.  And mentioning why, which you, I, and several others have done, serves a bigger purpose than just trying to answer it as posed.

      ~ Brian Vogel