Re: NVDARemote

Likelihoods are, at the moment, no, but I haven't downloaded NVDA Remote recently nor the NVDA 2021.1 beta yet, either.  There's nothing I can find indicating a 2021.1 compatible version has as yet appeared.

Keep an eye on the

NVDA Remote Support

  page.  I've got to believe that all add-on developers are going to be pushed to update their respective pages when a 2021.1 compatible version hits the streets since nothing is going to be presumed to be compatible with 2021.1.

      ~ Brian Vogel