Re: NVDARemote

Well since we are on the subject of nvda remote, I don't have the link here but according to various twitter feeds and other groups, there is an ios server or client for nvda remote in test phase.

I am unsure how that would work, but the idea you could control your nvda and windows device with a device the size of an old style notebook sure is scarey.

On 27/05/2021 7:13 am, Brian Vogel wrote:

Likelihoods are, at the moment, no, but I haven't downloaded NVDA Remote recently nor the NVDA 2021.1 beta yet, either.  There's nothing I can find indicating a 2021.1 compatible version has as yet appeared.

Keep an eye on the

NVDA Remote Support

  page.  I've got to believe that all add-on developers are going to be pushed to update their respective pages when a 2021.1 compatible version hits the streets since nothing is going to be presumed to be compatible with 2021.1.

      ~ Brian Vogel