From: "Walmir Schultz via Groups.io" <wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 12:37 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and LibreOffice

Hi,

I am using LibreOffice 5.2.0.4 and NVDA 2016.3.
In other versions of both applications, I've found various problems and strange behaviors.
To site only one example: in a cell in Calc I have a formula with gives me a result that is formatted with three places at right of the decimal point; NVDA reads much more than the three digits, but when I copy the result to clipboard with CTRL+C and call NVDA+C, NVDA reads the contents of the clipboard, wich is the number withe three digits at the right of the decimal point.
In every update of NVDA I see improvements relating to MS Office, but nothing related with LibreOffice.
I think that since someone is using a free screen reader, it is clear he will probably use a free office suite. So why LibreOffice is not a priority?

Best regards.
Walmir