locked Re: oracle should take a leaf out of avast's book on ccleaner

By the way to all:  Groups.io does not have a "Move Topic" function that would allow me or the Group Owner to shift a topic from the main group to chat subgroup, or vice versa.  That's why I'm relying on you all to think about whether NVDA is the central focus of any topic you're about to start, and if it isn't, take it to the Chat Subgroup instead.

      ~ Brian Vogel