Re: NVDA and LibreOffice

hi walmir.
i completely agree with you and sincerely admire your sentences.
In every update of NVDA I see improvements relating to MS Office, but
nothing related with LibreOffice.
I think that since someone is using a free screen reader, it is clear
he will probably use a free office suite. So why LibreOffice is not a
priority?
because nvda has no improvements for libreoffice openoffice i use
version 2015.4
because in this version nvda says the selection when we select line by line.
but in previous versions, sometimes told selected and sometimes did
not say anything!
i realy advocate of opensource software and wish that use these kind
without any problem!

Last time I tried talking to LO folks, it wasn’t successful (no replies to
an email I sent regarding possible collaboration).

Cheers,

Joseph