Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2021.1 beta and Code Factory Voices

Which sapi synth do people recommend that is intelligible at high speeds?

I tried Microsoft David from the Windows 1 Core voices, and beyond a
certain speed, the ends of words are quieted.

I'm not looking for as human-sounding as possible. I'm looking for
intelligible and responsive when fast.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Chris, wishing someone could somehow write a software emulation of the
old Accent synth. LOL