Where do i find that library you mention below, and how do I go about putting the pieces together? I hope this is as simple as putting the necessary files in the same folder. (grin)

thanks again,

Chris

On 2021-05-27 10:52 a.m., Amir wrote:
Chris, Eloquence all the way! However, IMO, there's really no need to pay for the SAPI version as it's relatively limited in some ways. I suggest the following feature-rich and up-to-date free add-on: https://github.com/ultrasound1372/NVDA-IBMTTS-Driver
If you add the required library to it (I mean the stuff which can't ship with the add-on), you'll have an awesome-sounding Eloquence/IBMTTS engine for NVDA. Then combine it with the following and no engine can match its unrivaled pronunciations: https://github.com/thunderdrop/IBMTTSDictionaries

Best,
Amir