Re: NVDA 2021.1 beta and Code Factory Voices

Gene

On this ;page, how do you know what you are looking for, a downloadable version that can be run as it is.  I imagine it is on the site but I am not familiar with how things are stated and organized on such pages.

Also, since this page seems to be for the driver, whered do you find whatever else is necessary?

From: Amir
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2021.1 beta and Code Factory Voices

Chris, Eloquence all the way! However, IMO, there's really no need to pay for the SAPI version as it's relatively limited in some ways. I suggest the following feature-rich and up-to-date free add-on: https://github.com/ultrasound1372/NVDA-IBMTTS-Driver
If you add the required library to it (I mean the stuff which can't ship with the add-on), you'll have an awesome-sounding Eloquence/IBMTTS engine for NVDA. Then combine it with the following and no engine can match its unrivaled pronunciations: https://github.com/thunderdrop/IBMTTSDictionaries

Best,
Amir