From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: 12 September 2016 17:59
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Gaining focus on the System Tray area of the Taskbar with NVDA

Well I'm not having any issues here.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 4:46 PM

Hello All,

I'm having one of those mornings where I simply cannot pull up the keyboard sequence that would cause focus to be thrown on to the system tray area where the notification chevron and all the icons you elect to keep permanently visible in the system tray are located.

For all I know this may be a Windows 10 keyboard shortcut, but it's not documented in their online list and I can't find anything immediately useful in the printed version of NVDA commands from release 2015.4. I can't imagine this would have changed since 2015.4, but perhaps it has.

~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe"