Re: Gaining focus on the System Tray area of the Taskbar with NVDA

Chris,

           Thanks for the additional details.   I still tend to use ALT+TAB to go through the running applications but there is the advantage to WinKey+T that you don't shift focus until/unless you hit Enter and that you don't have to keep the WinKey held down.

            Most of my stuff is in the overflow area because it's not critical and I don't want the notifications area to have anything in it that I don't personally find essential to know about.