Re: NVDA Remote for iOS (was RE: [nvda] NVDARemote)

Crayton Benner <craybay3198@...>

Yes. That's a good use for that.

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 17:53, William James <wil@...> wrote:

One case I can think of right off the bat is tech support.  Let’s say someone has a computer that is not responding or they have a setting that got tweaked.  A totally blind person could remote in using a Bluetooth keyboard with the iDevice and troubleshoot the issue.

I’m sure more folks will have better explanations than mine.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10