Re: Post your questions.

derek riemer

The website didn't come in as a link.

http://us-con.nvda-community.org

On 9/12/2016 12:08 PM, derek riemer wrote:

Hello all:

NVDACon U.S. (The conference for NVDA users in North America) is happening this weekend!!!!
We have selected 3 panelists who will be announced publicly soon. I would like to extend an invitation to the NVDA community to present questions you would like the panelists to answer. If you have a question for our panelists, feel free to either post it here, or send an email to the following address. us+owner@nvdacon.groups.io

The planning committee will vote on the best questions on Wednesday night at 9 eastern, so please send the questions before then if you would like your question included in the question-off.

Cheers,
Derek
NVDACon U.S. Website:
us-con.nvda-community.org
--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.