Re: NVDA's normal navigation mode

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 11:06 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
The typing sound means focused mode, the bop noise means browse mode, it makes sense actually.
-
I agree, and I prefer it this way.  There's enough verbosity to deal with otherwise.

But, like so many things, the default can be changed if one wishes it so.  Some default needs to be picked regardless of what it may be.

      ~ Brian Vogel