Re: NVDA Remote for iOS (was RE: [nvda] NVDARemote)

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 11:53 AM, Hareth wrote:
Wrong!
-
Hareth, believe it or not, this is not aimed at you, specifically (see my previous message) but I am asking everyone to now please either steer back to the NVDA-centric, and only NVDA-centric, focus for this topic or take it to the Chat Subgroup.

We, and I included myself in this, are getting very far away from anything that's actually related to NVDA specifically and, thus, it's off-topic here.

I'd prefer not to have to lock this topic, as there could be something specific to it that someone has yet to say, but I will if I must if it remains "off the rails."

      ~ Brian Vogel