Re: NVDA's normal navigation mode

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 12:11 PM, Gene wrote:
But I think it is important for those beginning to learn web navigation to hear what mode they are in.
-
And they do.  You just want to insist that using spoken words is "better."  I don't think it is given how frequently mode changes (as things are set up by default) and that extra verbosity just gets in the way.  The two sounds are quite distinct and not used otherwise contextually.

      ~ Brian Vogel