locked Re: Question about SAPI 4 version of eloquence

Hareth

It works just fine on the latest win10 stable, as well as acapela's
bright speech super responsive sapi4 voices its as old or a little
newer.

On 5/28/21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't think it's gonna work with windows 10 so I won't take any
chances that it could harm my computer.

On 5/28/2021 11:07 AM, Hareth wrote:
its an ftp directory!
copy it,
paste it in the run edit box, and open it with the good old internet
explorer.

On 5/28/21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
This link takes me nowhere.

On 5/28/2021 10:02 AM, Hareth wrote:
There you go:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/embedded_viavoice/

On 5/28/21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I meant I can't find the download link for it.

On 5/28/2021 8:48 AM, Rosemarie Chavarria via groups.io wrote:
I can't find the sownload link for it.

On 5/28/2021 8:38 AM, Crayton Benner via groups.io wrote:
Last time I tried it, it worked fine with windows 10 no problems.

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 11:31, Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

Will it work with windows 10 or is it for older systems?

On 5/28/2021 7:16 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
also did you know that viavoice outloud sapi4 tts is
available
to download for free on IBM's publically available and open
ftp
site? It's buried inside of some folders on
ftp.software.ibm.com
<ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com> ... But yes it is there for
anybody
to go grab and install and use.