From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Another possible browser alternative, vivaldi

Hi Jacob

Just found your email and downloaded the browser to take it for a quick test drive. it seems pretty useable and also lets you use most quick navigation keys. I was able to go to different pages and go back to the main one etc

I have not had a look under the settings etc but it seem to speak out menus etc as wewll as the web content.

I wonder if others users have taken it for a test drive and what do they think of it as well, should it be added to the list of useable browsers it seems very likely. so far.

Gene nz

On 6/07/2016 8:10 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Seems this browser uses something like some of chrome's elements to render actual web content, and just gave it a very quick try, but, the main reason is since, according the wired.com review came across of it, it's highly customisable in terms of most of it's interface - haven't had a chance to try too much of that as of yet, but, yes, could browse the 'net with it, and, while don't know many keyboard shortcuts - think you can also customise them, it seems usable:
http://www.vivaldi.com/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker