Re: nvda and latest windows update

AAh ok thats weird then.

Its almost like a buffer is not clearing or something but still ok.

On 29/05/2021 6:39 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

When you do move to clock icon, system focus moves along with you, so you can press NVDA+Tab to announce the icon label (by the way, clock changes are announced due to an MSAA event).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 11:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and latest windows update

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 02:24 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

3. Press right arrow until arriving at clock icon.
4. Wait five minutes.

-
Joseph,

           I wanted to give this a try for the heck of it.  I get how to get to the clock icon, and listening to it announce the current time and date.  But what I don't know is how to make it do so again without arrowing off, and back on, to the clock.

           It seems to me that this is not what you or Shaun are actually doing.  How do you go about forcing the reannouncement if you have not moved off the mark, without moving off the mark?

      ~ Brian Vogel