locked Re: Question about SAPI 4 version of eloquence

Roger Stewart

I just tried it and I do get to an ftp directory. However, the file names are in "geek speak" format and make no sense to me.  I don't know which file I need to download in order to install it.
Roger

On 5/28/2021 1:07 PM, Hareth wrote:
its an ftp directory!
copy it,
paste it in the run edit box, and open it with the good old internet explorer.

On 5/28/21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
This link takes me nowhere.

On 5/28/2021 10:02 AM, Hareth wrote:
There you go:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/embedded_viavoice/

On 5/28/21, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
I meant I can't find the download link for it.

On 5/28/2021 8:48 AM, Rosemarie Chavarria via groups.io wrote:
I can't find the sownload link for it.

On 5/28/2021 8:38 AM, Crayton Benner via groups.io wrote:
Last time I tried it, it worked fine with windows 10 no problems.

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 11:31, Rosemarie Chavarria
<knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

Will it work with windows 10 or is it for older systems?

On 5/28/2021 7:16 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
also did you know that viavoice outloud sapi4 tts is available
to download for free on IBM's publically available and open ftp
site? It's buried inside of some folders on ftp.software.ibm.com
<ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com> ... But yes it is there for anybody
to go grab and install and use.

.