is there a way to copy a link from the body of an email?

Betsy Grenevitch

I looked up what I had written in the past but have not been able to get the link to copy from an email to the clipboard so that I can put it in another email.

I am using the latest version of thunderbird and as far as I know the latest version of NVDA until the one that is just coming out.

Any help would be appreciated. What I tried is the insert key on the numpad while pressing the number 5 on the numpad twice but nothing seems to be saving to the clipboard.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876