Re: is there a way to copy a link from the body of an email?

Gene

I just saw Brian’s message and I should have said that what I described iss if the link is written out, not a link that says click here or some other text that isn’t the actual written out link.

Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] is there a way to copy a link from the body of an email?

Have you tried the standard Windows method of selecting the link then using control c?  that isn’t an NVDA command.

I won’t discuss the various ways of copying to the clipboard using NVDA in this message since they shouldn’t be necessary for what you are doing.

Anywhere there is a cursor or a virtual cursor such as in browse mode, you can use the Windows method.  If you need discussion of that, ask.

Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 3:52 PM

I looked up what I had written in the past but have not been able to get
the link to copy from an email to the clipboard so that I can put it in
another email.

I am using the latest version of thunderbird and as far as I know the
latest version of NVDA until the one that is just coming out.

Any help would be appreciated. What I tried is the insert key on the
numpad while pressing the number 5 on the numpad twice but nothing seems
to be saving to the clipboard.

--
Betsy Grenevitch 678-862-3876